You may be tired of how your body feels. It can be due to back pain, neck pain, or other areas. It would be best if you saw a chiropractor, which has led you to our office. Our goal is to treat the whole body. However, when it comes to certain conditions, there are underlying things that need to be corrected by such means as body manipulations.
What We Treat
When you see Dr. Trapp, you will have someone who can treat the following conditions:
- Back Pain - This can be for several reasons, and it can be in various locations
- Scoliosis - This is when your spine curves sideways and is not straight
- Neck Pain - You can have neck pain for multiple reasons
Whatever it is that you are feeling, see us, and we will schedule a diagnostic appointment. Bring any medical records and imaging that you have. These details will play a part in deciding how to proceed with our chiropractic techniques.
We can also offer nutritional advice and show you both strengthening and stretching exercises to help you keep limber and strong.
Someone familiar with the human body will treat you. We know what needs to be manipulated to align your spine and help your whole nervous system function as it should.
What We Use
Chiropractic care is more than manual techniques to get you to your optimal state. Other options include:
- Cold Laser Therapy - This is used to treat various musculoskeletal issues
- Muscle Stimulation (E-Stim) - Pads are put on your body, and electric currents are used
- Myofascial Release - This is a type of massage to relax tight parts of your body
- Therapeutic Massage - Tension in your body can cause issues
- Therapeutic Ultrasound - Sound waves can be used on body parts to make them feel better
- Trigger Point Therapy - There are parts of your body that can cause your pain, and we target those areas to make you feel better.
Schedule an Appointment with Us
See us at Alternative Health Care Chiropractic in Portland, OR, if you need a chiropractor. If you have further questions, ask our chiropractor anything you require during your consultation. We can help you in several ways. Contact us at (503) 761-9648 to make an appointment.